More about Allbright Bishop Rowley
Allbright Bishop Rowley Limited was established in November 2000, moved to The Courtyard offices in Stoughton in 2004 and to our current premises at Barkby Road, Leicester in 2013.
We are general insurance brokers, specialising in:
- Commercial Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Church, Charity and Not for Profit insurance
Authorised and Regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
We are members of the British Insurance Brokers Association
Our two executive directors are Simon Allbright and Gill Allbright who are both Chartered Insurance Brokers and Associates of The Chartered Insurance Institute.
What do we offer?
We offer our clients:
- Expert professional insurance advice
- Direct access to experienced insurance professionals
- No automated call centre type phone menus
- Independent advice
- A Risk Management based approach to insurance planning
- The same person who helped you arrange your cover will help you when you need to make a claim
- Innovative insurance solutions
- The chance to build a relationship with a trusted Insurance adviser that will last for many years
- Access to many of the UK’s leading insurers
How are we different?
Don’t be surprised if we recognise your voice when you call us!
We will take the time to get to know you and really understand your insurance needs.